Wednesday 4 March 2015

Expert Face Brush vs Buffing Brush

Hello.

I've always used the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush for my foundation, but recently I've switched to the Buffing Brush. Here's what I like about both of them.

Expert Face Brush




I quite like the texture of the expert face brush. Although it doesn't feel as soft and fluffy to use on your face, I feel like this applies a lot more foundation, which means thicker coverage, something I definitely need. My only problem is that you have to take really good care of it. If you don't wash it for a while, it feels like you're applying makeup with a rock, and this is the third version of this brush that I've purchased because the other two became unusable.


Buffing Brush




The buffing brush feels a lot lighter on my skin, and I feel that it blends better, so if you're using a foundation that needs a lot of blending, Nars Sheer Glow for example, I'd really recommend this brush. The only thing I prefer the expert face brush for is coverage, but I feel like if you had time, this brush could probably build more coverage.

Which one do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment